A nice day for a white (black, lemon & lime) wedding.

Though Mr & I have been together for a whopping 11 years, 5 years ago today we got married! Happy Anniversary to my hubby, best friend and baby-daddy! You’re the greatest and I lurve you lots and lots and lots (to infinity).

5-2

5-1

5-5

5-3

w-4

And what’s a wedding without a honeymoon! We went here:

h-1

And drank a ton of these:

h-2

And swam and read and danced and ate and stared at my toes (ok, maybe that last one was just me).

h-3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Comments

1. Shannon says:

omg Nat! You are freaking me out! My wedding anniversary is this Sunday! Too funny, i just finished writing a blog post with our wedding photos that will go up on Sunday. Great minds think alike. Your dress is incredible, it looks like a beautiful wedding. Is that your house in the background of the first one? It is GORGEOUS! Also, so jealous of the honeymoon! It looks so relaxing, we never took one, and I hope to eventually.

Shannon

2. Tia says:

Happy Anniversary!!! What a beautiful wedding :)

3. Stunning! Everything looks beautiful and the honeymoon looks fantastic!

4. Lorrie (Mumsie) says:

Happy Anniversary wishes to my favourite couple!! Beautiful pictures.

5. Stephanie says:

Awww…happy anniversary! I’m dying to see more pictures of your wedding dress though! Looks beautiful!

6. Lovely!
    Happiest wishes for a blissful celebration!

7. Stewart says:

Hey Shannon, not our house – wouldn’t that be nice :) That house belongs to good friends of our family. Their daughter was married there and they were kind enough to host our wedding too. They did an awesome job hosting and even went so far as to paint the house! It was the perfect setting – not that I’m biased :)

8. JennaStevie says:

Thats so amazing!! 11 years is such a long time, thats great. Congrats!! Looks like a beautiful wedding and awesome honeymoon
    xJennaD

9. Nikki says:

Congratulations ^^ and I love these photos :) It’s so sweet you shared them with us :) A toast on the many more great years to come! x

10. Vickie says:

Happy (belated) anni to my favourite couple! xx

11. Leah says:

You looked so beautiful! I love the back of your dress! I just ordered my wedding dress yesterday and got to try it on again, it made me so excited for the big day! Have a great weekend.

xo L.

12. [...] since I posted these pics of our wedding/honeymoon, I’ve been seriously craving a mojito. We finally got around to [...]