Let’s Talk Hair
Out of all my girlie routines and requirement, I spend the least amount of time and effort on my hair. That said, nailing down products that I love has been key in making this possible and still being able to feel like I have decent hair-esteem.
Since I love to read about other peoples favourite products, I thought I’d share mine:
1. Phyto Restructuring Shampoo – My mother-in-law gave me my first Phyto product over a year ago and since then I’ve been hooked. Paraben-free, all the products smell lovely and have made a big difference in the health of my hair.
2. Phyto Restructuring Mask – This mask is a bit tough to comb through thick hair, but I take a wide tooth comb into the shower with me. It’s a bit pricy but it lasts a long time unlike other expensive treatments that I’ve tried.
3. Keratase Fibre Architecte – New to my hair arsenal, reading so positive reviews on the internet forced me to give this a try. I love, love, love it.
4. Helen Of Troy Hot Tools Curling Iron – Also rather new to me, I recently stopped using my flat iron to enhance the wave in my hair as I found my ends becoming very dry. I wish I had purchased this curling iron ages ago! The high heat allows me to curl my super thick hair quickly and I can get a few days out of the style with quick touch ups in the am.
5. Goody Blond Bobbie Pins – A must have for pinning back bangs, twists, little braids and securing buns.
6. HairArt Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron – Though I rarely straighten all my hair, I always flat iron my bangs in the morning, as they seem to party when I sleep.
7. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo – This is hands down one of my favourite products ever. As I mentioned before, I don’t wash my hair everyday (I clip it into a bun when I shower). I know this isn’t for everyone, but I have a ton of thick hair that takes forever to dry and I just don’t want to spend any more time than absolutely necessary fussing with it. Adding a bit of dry shampoo to my bangs and roots keeps it looking and feeling fresh.
8. Goody Ouchless Clear Elastics – Clear elastics are absolutely the way to go for ponys, fishtails and braids.
So, that’s me. What about you?? I’d love to hear about YOUR favourite products!! Do share!