I thought I’d do a little Top Ten List to recap 2010 on i heart this blog. My favorite posts of this past year:
10. I really like this photo! I think my Mr. did an awesome job of capturing a cool image, which isn’t always something that comes easily. It was actually taken on Valentine’s Day, a gorgeous & sunny afternoon. I was 4 months pregnant and just starting to ditch the 24/7 nausea. It’s a lovely day to think back on.
9. I still dream about owning this amazing chair one day!!
8. Even though I will be a season behind the times, I’m still going to recreate this look when the weather warms up!
7. You know how much I love bags, and then they went and threw a baby in the mix! So great, thanks Fleabags!
6. For the first half of last year I blogged a lot about my unattainable wish-list of non-maternity attire. This spring a fab trench will. be. mine.
4. This thrifted dove grey bowl still puts a smile on my face. I wish I could manage to fill it with lemons more often. Maybe I should buy some plastics ones, hee hee.
3. All you need is love, anytime of the year.
2. I really enjoyed taking & posting more pics during the last few months of 2010. I hope to learn more about my camera in 2011 (just one of my many resolutions, but I’ll save that blabber for another day!).
1. How could #1 be anything other than this?! I would have thought that welcoming my wee one into the world this year would make 2010 pretty hard to top. But every second I spend with her just keeps getting better & better, so I’m welcoming 2011 with open arms.
Wishing you all a new year filled with kindness, laughter & love! xx